- Finish putting together Google Cardboard
- Test with Kali’s 360 photo of Aderhold (sent via email)
- Google Campus Expeditions in Groups
- Go to your assigned UGA landmark
- On the way there, check out what images have already been taken there (if any)
- When you get there, take a selfie of your group at your landmark and email/text it to Kali.
- Take 360 photo of your landmark; try to capture a view that has not already been captured.
- Publish it.
- If it won’t publish, the setting might say over wifi only; either get on wifi or change the setting.
- Share it with Kali via email or text.
- That’s all for today! Be ready for some Google Cardboard and Centers fun next week!