1. Genius Hour Post #3 Grades/Comments next week
2. Preparing for Inquiry Question Composition
3. Finish presentation for Working with OTA students (don’t forget to submit your link)
1. No class next week: EDIT 2000 “Fall Break”
Note: I’ll be pretty available by email next week, so if you need something, let me know.
2. Genius Hour Post #4 (due Thursday, October 20 @ 11:59pm)
3. Google Kool-aid project (due Tuesday, October 25 by 11:59pm)
Tuesday, October 11
1. Survey request
2. Google Sheets Activity: Essential Google Apps Skills Level Up Game
Directions: Mark off in column A the skills you know, see what level you are!! For skills you do not know, click on the link in column I and J for some directions to build your skill level and add to your points!
3. Interview Protocol: question types
4. Working with OTA Students
1. Thursday: Google Activity, Athens/UGA research, questions for 1st graders
2. No class next week: EDIT 2000 “Fall Break”
3. Find an interviewee for your Genius Hour Post #4 (due: October 20 @ 11:59pm)
4. Work on your Google Kool-aid project (due October 25 @ 11:59pm)
Thursday, October 6th
1. Genius Hour Post #3: What do you think?
2. Google Centers (finish)
3. Genius Hour Post #4
4. Genius Hour Post #4 Brainstorm: 12:30pm, 2pm
To Do for Tuesday, October 11
1. Review your Genius Hour Post #3 and fix if necessary
1. Find an interviewee for your Genius Hour Post #4
2. Keep thinking about your Google Kool-aid project (more Google activities next week)
Tuesday, October 4
1. Genius Hour Post #3 due today (before class)!
2. Google Centers
To do for class Thursday, October 6
1. Start thinking about your Google Kool-aid Project (due October 25 by 11:59pm)
- Finish putting together Google Cardboard
- Test with Kali’s 360 photo of Aderhold (sent via email)
- Google Campus Expeditions in Groups
- Go to your assigned UGA landmark
- On the way there, check out what images have already been taken there (if any)
- When you get there, take a selfie of your group at your landmark and email/text it to Kali.
- Take 360 photo of your landmark; try to capture a view that has not already been captured.
- Publish it.
- If it won’t publish, the setting might say over wifi only; either get on wifi or change the setting.
- Share it with Kali via email or text.
- That’s all for today! Be ready for some Google Cardboard and Centers fun next week!
To do for Tuesday, October 4
1. Genius Hour Blog Post #3 (due before class)
2. Start working on Google Kool-aid Project (due October 25 by 11:59pm)
1. Project grades and comments
2. Course Planner and Project List Update
3. Google Kool-aid Project Instructions
4. Choice, Voice, and GAFE Reading Response
5. Google Cardboard: what is it?
6. Making Google Cardboard in groups
a. Google Cardboard Materials
b. Google Cardboard Instruction
c. Google Cardboard Template
7. (if time) Google Centers
1. Genius Hour Blog Post #3 (due Tuesday, October 4th before class)
3. No class October 18 or October 20 (work on projects)
1. Class next week
2. Genius Hour Post #3 Instructions
3. Maker Faire Tags
4. Maker Faire
5. I ❤ Google: Tips and Tricks
6. Making Exit Tickets/Reading Checks
To do for class Tuesday, September 27
1. 40 Ways to Use Google in the Classroom (skim)
2. Download the Google Street View App
1. Genius Hour Post #3 due Tuesday, October 4 (before class)